GREEN SCREEN by Pocket Bits LLC
1. Open app
2. Tap on green “TOP IMAGE” –> then click on Library
3. Choose your green screen photo.
4. Then click on “BACKGROUND” –> then click on Library
5. Choose your background photo.
6. Use the BRUSH tool at the top menu bar and choose “ERASE” at the bottom menu bar. ERASE away all the green you don’t want. You can use the UNERASE option in case you erase too much.
7. Use the “Move” button on the bottom menu bar to position your green screen image where you want it on your background.
8. Click the RED button on the top menu bar (this is a drop down menu with lots of functions). Choose SAVE. You’re all done!
HOW GREEN SCREEN REALLY WORKS –> A REALLY FREE APP:
1. Open the app.
2. Press GREEN SCREEN button on the bottom menu bar.
3. Find a subject. The green in your picture will automatically fill with a blue cloudy sky.
4. Use Screen Capture to take the picture.
*** If you’re not liking the apps, feel free to send me your green screen picture and your background picture via EMAIL. I will put them into Photoshop and take out the green background for you.
- Long Exposure Colored Product Lighting with your Phone http://petapixel.com/2015/03/17/lighting-a-product-photo-by-light-painting-with-your-phone-in-a-long-exposure-shot/
- Hotel Room Transformation for Pharrell Photoshoot http://petapixel.com/2015/03/10/turning-a-small-hotel-suite-into-a-photo-studio-for-a-portrait-of-pharrell-williams/
- Pocket Portfolio http://petapixel.com/2015/03/06/make-a-pocket-portfolio-for-a-way-to-stand-out-when-out-and-about/
- Apple’s Fave iPhone 6 Photos http://petapixel.com/2015/03/01/20-of-apples-favorite-photos-shot-with-the-iphone-6/
- Light Painting Guinness World Record http://petapixel.com/2015/02/27/200-light-orbs-captured-in-single-long-exposure-sets-new-world-record/
- FREE EDITING SOFTWARE DOWNLOAD !!!!!!!! http://petapixel.com/2015/02/27/download-a-free-copy-of-the-60-perfect-effects-9-by-onone-software/
FUN & INSPIRING STUDIO STUFF – JOEY LAWRENCE